DeoxIT® Fader F-Series is a precision lubricant specifically formulated to improve conductivity and lubricate conductive plastic and carbon compound faders, switches and other similar components.
Over time these components lose their original lubrication from wear and/or repeated cleaning. Dust, dirt, drink spills and other contamination also degrade the components’ lubricant. The need for re-lubrication is necessary to avoid excess wear and abrasion to the plastic surfaces.
- Lubrication/protection of plastic-to-plastic parts (faders)
- plastic-to-metal parts (faders, linear sliders – dot matrix printers)
- metal-to-metal parts (sliding and slow rotating metal parts, locks, bearings)
- carbon-based controls (potentiometers)
- membrane switches (mouse pointers, touch keypads)
- Cleans & Lubricates
- Improves Connections
- Protects Surfaces
- 142g can
- Comes with 10cm flexible extension for the Perfect-Straw